Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cheap little paintball/anything cam

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
hi people iv got this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-DV-DVR-Sports-Video-Camera-MD80-Spy-cam-30fps-NEW_W0QQitemZ150400448403QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item230490b793#ht_2061wt_958

u may think from the price about £13/£14 its gunna be CRAP but its not :cool::cool: ..
when i 1st got mine it was £30 plus 10 p&p but mine came with a 2gb sdcard were they don't now and i went to bluewater the other day and there's a BOYZTOYZ kinda shop in there that are selling these for £70 marked down from £99 yea thats rite £70 !!! i couldn't stop larfing lol but anyway it works REALLY well me my girlfrind and her brother use ours ALL the time wen we play and here is some of our vids

1st vid its how i/we mount it in our masks this is an old vid from when i first got one with my old avatar mask now i have the 09 model but i hav it the same way

2nd is a low res vid i did just to show it working ok when i mounted it to my ego05

3rd is HD in game video of all 3 of us playing

4th is of me with my EGO05 in game but we used a CHEAP!!! memery card class2 i think n it came out abit crap ???

so the money u save with the cam get a good microSDcard and it works to the FULL screen size and 30fps like this ...this is 2 cams with 2 higher class cards 6 i think

the only thing is where i mount mine INSIDE my mask i have a tinted lens and the footage is blueish and the mic is pointing rite at my mouth so its abit sh*ty/muffled but to remedy that just don't have it the way i do lol in total ive got 2 and my girlfriend has 1 and we love them there SOOOOO small u can pritty much put them anywere u want and cheap enough if it gets smashed u can just get another but mine has taken a DIRECT hit and i just used a cotton bud to clean the lens and it was fine ....all i can say is get 1 just to try if its not EVERY thing im making it out to be its only silly money and if u dont like it u can EASILY selling on for a profit to some1 else! n with that u cant loose ....
postige was about 2 weeks at most i think the 2nd lot we had was here in about 6 working days so there rapid .. when i got ours he had 3 colours black/red/silver but now they do them in green and orange too
hope this helps people that are trying to record there games :D ....

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
plus for £54.99 u get a 2gb card like when i VERY FIRST mine but going the way ive shown on this page u get a 4gb at just over half the price

when i 1st got mine i didnt hold much optimism n thought well if its crap at least il hav a lil toy to play with and the first one i got was
640x480 at max of 25fps
were now these ones are pushing out
720x480 and a max of 30fps
so within a year there getting better not alot but still in the same frame as when they first came out so its getting there and u never no give it another year and they mite be
1280x1020 in full HD (dout it )lol
but u never know as if you think back about 2years ago you could NEVER have got a cam this small for this price it would have easily been in the £150-£200 price range if not more but like i said in my first post its cheap now and if you watch the vids that ive taken with it it shows that it works great the only thing is mounting it to your mask or your marker but in my vids ive done both and both at the same time wot i will say to people is get two and im not just trying to bump up sales for the guy that's selling them on ebay if anything it'll make you money as when your mates see what you can do they will more then likely want one aswell of just if on the SLIM chance that you manage to break yours then at least you don't have to wait for them to send out another one !!

plus when you put other helmet cameras to the test it hold up REALLY REALLY GOOD
these are not my vids there just ones im using from youtube

ATC3K
around £80-£100

TachyonXC
around $149

GoPro Wide HERO
around £149.99

ADRENALIN CAM™ AHC-4K
around £90

so when you take a look at all of them and look at the BIG price tag it kind of makes you think that £20.82 is bloody good at the price and i think that when you code the vids using sony vagas like i do the vids are the same as if not better sometimes as the $149 tachyonXC but you gotta keep saying to yourself £20.83p lol

boggydweller

SWIFT,SILENT & DEADLY
Apr 2, 2008
powys
have'nt tried my paintballing yet, have made a bracket for the front of my halo using a longer screw from the middle of the halo so it sticks out either side. Going a-balling at bassetts pole on the 10th so will try it then.

cheers roy

p.s. as a side issue i bought a second hand archos av400 of e-bay which has a compact flash reader in the side which with an adapter i can dump the video on there and watch it straight away, then wipe the card and start again.

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
no mate not at all
try this get ur fumb and from the top of ur head of place it on the bridge of ur nose that how it looks and after awhile u don't even realise its there and u start forgetting about it the amount of times iv forgot and not even turned it on iv lost count and if u watch my vid u will see me turn it on AFTER the game has started lol ..