Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheap Playing Jersey XL

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
Hi I am a very poor student looking for a cheap playing jersey for my up coming games with my uni.... not looking to spend much more than £10 including postage someone help please?

Would also like some gloves & maybe if really cheap some pants too?

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
Yes please mate :) Budget wise as I say I have very little so as cheap as you can :)

Last edited:

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
Yes please mate :) Budget wise as I say I have very little so as cheap as you can :)
think ive got a pair of as new never used black playing trousers need to check on size could be L but might be XL ? got a pair of black as new never used armoured playing gloves so if got all 3 items thats a playing top black trousers and gloves hows £40 all in posted sound !

Last edited:

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
Will leave the trousers for a later date would you switch em for the mask and keep the price the same?

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
ye
Will leave the trousers for a later date would you switch em for the mask and keep the price the same?
yes mate but postage slighty more due to packing /size so thats blue top macdev as new never used armoured gloves and used but like new black jt proteus goggles all in posted £40 gunna cost me a £5 to post so still getting all 3 items for £35 can post out monday

Last edited:

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
Sorry to be messing round just trying to work out my finances I am literally that short atm lol if i didnt get the gloves what would the price be?

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
Sorry to be messing round just trying to work out my finances I am literally that short atm lol if i didnt get the gloves what would the price be?
tell u what i will do for u im willing to split the postage as sending as a parcell at least £3 in postage due to size so jt goggles playing top and gloves £38 all in thats fair goggles worth £25 gloves as new never used worth £8 playing top £15 thats total £48 on there own without p/p so £38 posted good deal !