Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

choosing paintball mask

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
i shot straight in the soft ears point blank and my ear was all cut up then i was shot in my mouth and it hit that hard it bruised my chin. Do you need any more elaboration?
The soft ears can be a little light on ear protection i agree, but i would question the paint that was used for the hit that bruised your chin.
JT have made the proflex in all its guises for many years with great sucsess if there was an issue with it offering poor protection it would be long forgotten.

and no, i dont need anymore elaboration.

polar bears

Carlisle Paintball
Sep 2, 2013
Carlisle, UK
I wouldn't go for Proflex's for marshaling because of the soft ears, but for protection the Flex 8 Full Headmask is a good choice. I owned them before I switched to the Proflexes.

Redzer

May 9, 2011
Dublin
www.paintballer.ie
I have a pair of i4's and love them. I'd advise heading to a training/open day and try on peoples masks to see which one you prefer. All masks fit peoples heads differently so it's best to try before you buy

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
JT proflex any day of the week, if they're fine on the field whilst getting bunkered then they're more than enough for a stray shot whilst reffing.

It's been my mask of choice for the last 6 years. The vented flex plate means its great for communication and we all know you need good communication while your guiding players through game briefs and keeping everyone safe in the field.

The nice thick foam around the frame make them emencly comfortable if your wearing them for extended periods of time.