Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

choosing paintball mask

presley

May 23, 2013
Norfolk
i4's have the best vision by far. Great torny masks. Have myself a pair of sly profits (mica) with a thermal lens. You would be best just to start with the best masks instead of wasting alot of money working you're way up (like i did)

Pelch

May 28, 2013
I guess its all about personal preference at the end of day :D
just go with whatever is best for you pal, like the other guys have already said just try on a few different sets and see what works best for you :D

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Personally I love the VForce Grillz. Super comfy, look badass and they're pretty cheap at the moment, got mine for £64.95 from BZpaintball.
Oh, and they never fog...EVAR!

Shmadam

May 31, 2013
Vforce grill are relatively cheap yet great quality. They're comfy, light and breathable. They won't fog up for hours unless you wipe the thermocured lens from the inside too hard. See an instruction manual on how to clean them if you need to. They're a very good pair of goggles for the price you pay.

Jul 27, 2013
use the events to marshal with on the weekends and never have any problems with them apart from the summer when it starts to get hot jtpro flexs are used a lot by the other marshals but thats just because they are customize able to a larger degree than any other gogg but changing the lense is a bit of a hassle

fonwa

Aug 22, 2013
wolverhampton
im all about the i4s , however id say go to your local store and try some different masks on to see which you feel more comfortable in , everyones different ... :)
like ryan said, 1st try it then feel it .... & buy it ....
but i personally prefer i4... it is still very depending of what kind of pattern do u like ...