Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker Parts- Bodies/Yakuza Board/Frames/Solenoids

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
If you are going to the masters this weekend my brother will take the halfblock with mq2 off you assuming the MQ2 works fine. I've just told him about it on the phone and he wants it.

He'll pay asking price (but it'd be nice if you could knock a few quid off as you won't have to post it).

If you're going let me know and I'll pm you his phone number.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Sorry, i just spent 100 on a new lense and tank reg :S looks like i'm out on the half block body.... So annoying :( i was after an MQ half block, i have a palmers LPR so i can really see how low it can go :D

But i could do with a front block ;) if you have one spare and could get it to me by friday then i'll have it tonight :D

Shady8688

Platinum Member
Sep 23, 2006
Selby
With a Palmers Lpr i got it running pretty low. managed to tune it to get 4 pots and a hopper on .8L 3k fil

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
thats not an etek modded frame its a modded o6 ego star frame so it has the nice buttons and window, works beautifully with an mq2 valve (used to be mine)

Shady8688

Platinum Member
Sep 23, 2006
Selby
Know it's cheeky, but £50 for the prostock and reg?
£55 and you've got a deal bud

Shady have you got a spare mq2 noid kicking around? I know it's a long shot buddy.
Sorry nick dont have a spare, give madtoxic a shout he might have one

If you are going to the masters this weekend my brother will take the halfblock with mq2 off you assuming the MQ2 works fine. I've just told him about it on the phone and he wants it.

He'll pay asking price (but it'd be nice if you could knock a few quid off as you won't have to post it).

If you're going let me know and I'll pm you his phone number.
Sorry bud im not going down. MQ works fine. if he still wants it and can paypal me the money before 4pm ill send it special delivery, for tomorrow

if not sold i will have the board and eyes
paypoo waiting

andy
Yours buddy, ill send you my Paypal address

thats not an etek modded frame its a modded o6 ego star frame so it has the nice buttons and window, works beautifully with an mq2 valve (used to be mine)
Thanks Bud. description Amended