Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker, Pumpmag, Lvl 10 ULE Mag, 0.7 bottle, plus more!

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
Make it £7-50, to leave me with a fiver after P&P, and you have a deal. This one is in good nick with a bit of bobbling but no holes or tears.
Cheers
Rich
CHEERS MATE ! i will pm over and my addy send me paypal details mark as owed ! like said just got 1 today off forum cost £6 with postage and came worn and hole in :(

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Would you consider £25 including postage and paypal?: "Eclipse splash Automag body kit. The kit includes matching sight-rail, trigger, expansion/gas thru, anti-tamper and duck bill bottle mount. All are in good condition with minimal signs of wear."

Mikey-Rockz

Jan 30, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
ULE Automag with Level 10 valve and AGD double trigger frame. It has an Omega rail, Eclipse ASA and Dye stainless steel barrel. The front grip is a converted Ego 06 vertical reg, adapted for me by Renie. Used this on Sunday after Gee Tee had teched it and it shot really well. Asking price £320 Final price drop £275 (have already got several guys interested in the Omega rail so may consider splitting if I get interest in the other parts). Also being advertised elsewhere.
Hello, me again haha

My mate is now intrested in the automag (think hes becoming a bit of a gun whore now haha). Anyways would you consider making a deal of £285 including special delivey postage (he pays fee's) and would a deposit be ok and pay the rest as soon as posible?