Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker, Pumpmag, Lvl 10 ULE Mag, 0.7 bottle, plus more!

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Rich, I don't suppose you want to split the eclipse in-line reg off the ule being as its only serving as a grip.!!

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Rich, I don't suppose you want to split the eclipse in-line reg off the ule being as its only serving as a grip.!!
Had wanted to get an APG gas thru but selling instead. The internals have been stripped out of the inline reg to create the gas thru so wouldn't work as an inline I'm afraid.

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
Old Skool camo three piece kit. Includes a smock style top with drawstring waist and trousers with drawstring plus matching head gear. Guess the pattern is "Real Oak" or “Oakleaf” and the label is "Tradition Adventure Gear". I bought it from a team mate who stopped playing about 12 years ago. I've never used it so is in fantastic condition for its age with no rips, tears or frays. Asking price £45 now £30
WHATS THE SIzE ON THIS PLEASE

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Can't find a size printed on them but guessing they're 'large' or 'extra large' based on the kit I wear and how the fit me. I reckon the waist is up to a 38" or 40" but they're drawstring so will go down to a 32". Top has a drawstring waist and is at least comparable with a large or Xlarge jersey.
Hope that helps
Rich