Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 5th Feedback and thanks thread

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Thanks again Rich for letting us play the last 2 events in the M5 championship league, another great event as usual, not sure how our points should be worked out, but not fussed, all the lads thoroughly enjoyed playing all the teams.

Special thanks go to Disruption and Field 3 reffs for that little extra something at the end of the morning session :)

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
best event of the season so far even though the m5 premier was ours to throw away and thats just what we did, but well played to the firm they played excellent over the last 2 rounds to pull it back, and well a good return to xball for us i think after 2 events missing it, massive shout to all the refs and the rest of the boys at warped 50+ points between 6 guys is a mammoth effort, we were on our ases come the last couple of points in xball,

and to rich and mark, best looking event this year i dare say it topped campaign cup in every department to me!

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
best event of the season so far even though the m5 premier was ours to throw away and thats just what we did, but well played to the firm they played excellent over the last 2 rounds to pull it back, and well a good return to xball for us i think after 2 events missing it, massive shout to all the refs and the rest of the boys at warped 50+ points between 6 guys is a mammoth effort, we were on our ases come the last couple of points in xball,

and to rich and mark, best looking event this year i dare say it topped campaign cup in every department to me!
I did notice you guys were breathing out of your arses near the end, but gotta hand it to you, the team played each point with passion and put up a fight. Well done boys, much respect.

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
To everyone involved with the CPPS. Thank you, this year has been fantastic!!! (And there's still more to come! :O! )

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Yea they were the trainers green locaste logo's on them but sadly they wernt handed in, I know disruption and firm were kitting up by there so if any of you guys seen or knows where they are any info would be appreciated, I had to drive home in socks lovely :)
I have them. I picked them up as we were packing away and was told they were a guys on the team so kept them for him. It wasn't until we caught up to him half way home that he said they weren't.

I can give them to Rich next weekend if you want?

andyace

Jan 5, 2008
Congrats to the Firm! Winning Prem Division, well done guys.
Thanks to Warped, MH3, Ratz, and all the rest of the Prem Div teams, some great teams in this Div.
Mark, Rich and ALL the background staff that make this the Top UK Tournament.Thankyou!!
You have moved Uk paintball to a different level.

Cheers

Paul_Mardon

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2004
Uk , Wales , Cardiff
I have them. I picked them up as we were packing away and was told they were a guys on the team so kept them for him. It wasn't until we caught up to him half way home that he said they weren't.

I can give them to Rich next weekend if you want?
Yes please, Or if you know nicky from mh3 He'll be down fed cup you could give them to him, I did wonder where they dissappeared to:)

Cheers