Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

creatine

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
Im trying to get more healthy to help me in pb. Been doing weights in the gym trying to build bigger muscles. My dads mate who used to be a body builder has recommended creatine but is not sure on the effects on somone my age. Im 15 and about 3 months.

Does anyone know if there would be any health risks at taking it at my age?

If their are health risks is there somthing that I could have at my age?

Thanks in advance.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
What sorta weights are you talking about?

Heavy weights are dangerous to do as your bones will still be growing.

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
My personnel opinion mate i would put weight on by eating allot of crap and then turn it into muscle by hitting the weights. I dont think any of that stuff you can take does you any good at any age. But that is my view every one to there own.

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
Different weights on everything really as I am working on all the machines. But I am doing around 8-15 reps and 3 sets on everything and then I have to stop because I can't physically carry on with that muscle.

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
My personnel opinion mate i would put weight on by eating allot of crap and then turn it into muscle by hitting the weights. I dont think any of that stuff you can take does you any good at any age. But that is my view every one to there own.
Was a little chubby about 2 months ago when I started so im already past that bit.

I also do alot of swimming, several hours a week. 3 hours of karate a week and about an hour in the sauna spread out throughout the week. plus dieting.

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
Was a little chubby about 2 months ago when I started so im already past that bit.

I also do alot of swimming, several hours a week. 3 hours of karate a week and about an hour in the sauna spread out throughout the week. plus dieting.
Well all i say mate is take it easy you are still young and growing so don't knacker your body up to young. I used to be 19 stone when i was 15 after leaving school i went on a stupid diet all i had every day was a salad and i used to run every morning and every night after a year i was down to 11 stone and running 7 mile in the morning and 7 mile at night and doing weights. It got to a point my body had enough and i calapsed one day at work and after 1 year and 3 months i had my first proper meal which was a Sunday dinner and after 3 mouth fulls i was sick But now i am 24 weigh 14 stone but i am happy with the way i am and my back is f**ked. So just saying be careful and do it in moderation and don't go stupid.

Sorry if i bored any one

Rich ECI

London ECI.
Nov 10, 2006
Its not recomended for you but i don't think it would harm you, however at your age its debatable about whether weights are good for you.

creatine gives you more energy if you use it correctly which means you can tear muscle fibre's more effectively and in effect they will grow back bigger and stronger than they would if you weren't using it. It works if you put the effort in, its not a 'I'm taking creatine so im gonna get huge im a month' product as many people think, however don't expect to see any special effects when using it...

Best exercise for paintball if liight weights and cardio in my eyes. you can be huge and have no stamina so pretty shi*e on the field, however you can be huge and amazing at paintball obviously :)

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
Don't do weights until you've stopped growing.

If you do, your muscles will out grow you bones and pains will arise.

If you still want to do it, use small weights and increase frequency.

E.g. 1kg a hand for 3 hours.

Carlos.

Something funny
May 12, 2007
North West UK
Sounds like you're doing enough as it is, i wouldn't bother with supplements at all to be honest, just eat healthy and drink plenty of water:)

Main thing is whatever you do make sure you enjoy it, when it becomes a chore you'll soon get bored