Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

deadly wind hollowpoint bolt for a ion xe

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
has any one bought one of theis bolts yet because im thinking of buying one but iv herd that the aftermarket bolts snap and brake :eek: . And how low can you se the dwell aswell and what the eficiancy like :rolleyes:

Ive got a hollowpoint. It works very well.
Upgrading your bolt doesnt really help much with efficiency, but it reduces recoil and reduces the impact the bolt has on the paint.
Its no use being really efficient if your making paint soup.

Aftermarket bolts do not snap and break. Somebody is telling you porkies there...

I recommend the L7 or the hollowpoint. The L7 is very reliable and the hollowpoint is a nicely made bit of kit.

Just dont get the firebolt, its a downgrade from the stock bolt.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
actually they do break.....but only if your us!!

we got a bad batch of firebolts installed on the team sp8s - the "fins" between the head and tail had been over milled, and the sustained high ROF in Mahlwinkle for 3 days play took its toll.

needless to say we weren't amused, and its never happened again!! ours are the only cases of failing firebolts we've heard of......typical!

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Been using DW hollowpoint for a few games

Great value for money upgrade, almost zero kick & dwell runs way lower

Sugz

Fortiter et Recte!!
Aug 22, 2006
Surely to buy one of these, you need to import from the states, Ion_crazy you muist have lost of experience from importing from the states, how reliable and 'cheap' is it?
as im dying to get my mits on some other products by DW

Sugz

Fortiter et Recte!!
Aug 22, 2006
thats not that bad, well i plan in the future to get one of their Beautiful barrels and foehn bodied.
ion, do you work for a company or distributer, as i can see myself being beasted by VAT and handling costs.