Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DM11/Ego11/Geo2.1

UG2

May 6, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hey guys, i am looking at all three of these markers, does anyone have any input i should consider, I'm going to go have a try out of all 3 but would love a bit of forward knowledge?
Thanks

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
What sort of paintball are you looking to play? All 3 are upmarket, solid markers, it just depends on what you're looking for in terms of style and features.

Who am I kidding.....buy a Planet marker and never look back ;)

Ego11 if you're playing in the woods where a little more air efficiency will help, or either the GEO/EGO if this doesn't matter as much to you or if you're playing sup'air. Might be better to get to a walkon day or training day at say CPPS/Bricket wood and ask a few people if you can try their markers out for a game. Most people are happy help and at least then you'll get a feel of things before you buy.

Some people say that an EGO will shoot differently to a GEO in terms of the balls flight path. This is a complete fallacy.....when clamped up, side by side, shooting the same paint, they shoot exactly the same. They will feel a little different to shoot but see what suits you best and take it from there.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Ains speaks the truth. I used to be a die hard Dye fan. But I switched to PE and never looked back. I just think the attention to detail is just that better with planet guns plus your buying British and not a gun made in a sweat shop in Taiwan:) The back up is also second to none IF you get any problems.

I own an Ego 11 and find it shoots very smooth as far as poppet type guns go and you get great efficiency for woods ball which is where I use mine in all temperatures and rain.

Try all 3 and see what you like but just make sure it's one built by PE. Ha ha

UG2

May 6, 2012
Gloucestershire
Ok, i looked at it all and if i got an Etek 4 AM would i have money spare from selling my DM11 to get stuff for paint and games etc?

UG2

May 6, 2012
Gloucestershire
I realise thats a downgrade and looking at the prices, doesn't sound great idea! lol Im loving the Eclipse CSL! OMG its cool! hahah but i think i am either Ego 11 or DM11 at the moment, does anyone have any opinions? :) thanks

DYE Euro Tech

DYE Tech
Mar 15, 2010
DM12 ;)

DM11 is a lovely marker though I must say. Along with the DM6 & NT10 definately one of my top markers