The Home Of European Paintball

Do Angels Really Suck that Much???

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Big buck toys for small **** boys :)

Personally i hate the damn things, The more gizmos you put in a marker, the more things can go wrong.

Just my 2ps worth :)

I prefer splatmasters to angels

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by confuzzed2
Once you two upgrade your markers you may be as good as vince!
Actaully I was hoping to be like you Chris... Speaking of which where is that D/F you were telling me about? I want to install it so I can try it out for our practice next week!

Chip pick wants to know if he can come out and meet the team?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Actually, I had never really shot an Angel that I liked enough to get one until I played with a kid's Adrenalin today with a Cobra blade trigger...it felt like stepping out of a hot 10 minute shower, drinking a martini, eating a sauteed flounder topped with crabmeat and Hollandaise sauce, getting in a hottub, then getting laid. I couldn't pod fast enough it seemed...and they just kept walking off the field in front of me. It's been a while since I have been in that state of utter lust and love with a gun.

Manuel MAG

-POSSIBLE PAINT INFRONT-
Sep 6, 2001
on top of your mom
hmmmmm ;) LUST - sounds tasty ;)

hmm quite nice - be i saw angels that stuck the whole time just because of the low temperature - they had to hold it infront of a heater every game

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by KillerOnion
Actually, I had never really shot an Angel that I liked enough to get one until I played with a kid's Adrenalin today with a Cobra blade trigger...it felt like stepping out of a hot 10 minute shower, drinking a martini, eating a sauteed flounder topped with crabmeat and Hollandaise sauce, getting in a hottub, then getting laid. I couldn't pod fast enough it seemed...and they just kept walking off the field in front of me. It's been a while since I have been in that state of utter lust and love with a gun.
Now Killer O my friend you have been touched by an Angel! I have only ever felt that way during tourney's untill last Sept.