Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT ltd £350 ono!!

ironhide

High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts
May 26, 2012
Trying to belittling me all week with a fake user account. Until COOK$ stepped in.
Would you trust somebody like that?

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
Trying to belittling me all week with a fake user account. Until COOK$ stepped in.
Would you trust somebody like that?
LOL. Are you referring to the Camo Etek4 thread??

If I recall correctly, you're the one that started spouting profanities after a couple of community members pointed out the simple truth: you stick your nose in everyone's business (and by "business", I mean "sale threads"). I appreciate that you're trying to be helpful but your plethora of "backseat moderation" style of posts just make you out to be plain annoying.

COOK$ stepped in by deleting the inflammatory posts that were cluttering up the Etek4 slae thread.

(Moreover, I certainly do not recall any "fake accounts" ie. new users participating in the verbal sparring).

Last edited:

ironhide

May 26, 2012
LOL. Are you referring to the Camo Etek4 thread??

If I recall correctly, you're the one that started spouting profanities after a couple of community members pointed out the simple truth: you stick your nose in everyone's business (and by "business", I mean "sale threads"). I appreciate that you're trying to be helpful but your plethora of "backseat moderation" style of posts just make you out to be plain annoying.

COOK$ stepped in by deleting the inflammatory posts that were cluttering up the Etek4 slae thread.

(Moreover, I certainly do not recall any "fake accounts" ie. new users participating in the verbal sparring).
WELL YOU ASK HIM THEN AS I KNOW WHAT WENT ON OK

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The only thing is as it's not recorded what is stopping you FISH MITTEN saying it's not turned up getting your money as it's all you have gone about since you paid for the NT and having best of both world's?
as I wouldn't TRUST YOU with what you have done in the last week towards ME.
Well, Ironhide - all you or anyone else needs to do is to check my feedback.

Or check my thread history - I'm the guy who sold his stuff and used the money to buy guns for a team that I don't play for.

Paintball is a small community. Buying, selling & trading is all about honesty, transparancy and good communications. None of which have been demonstrated by the starter of this thread.

But instead of acting like kids, let's throw down like men.

I'm happy to meet any of you - that's you, Ironhide - Chanman, or Titanthisone - on a field at the Masters, at YPC or the CPPS.

I'll play each of you one on one.

What do you say?

And finally, Ironhide - you should really keep your nose out of everyone else's threads. What's going on here is none of your business, and you are not exactly helping things.

Last edited:
Reactions: HKkiller

ironhide

May 26, 2012
I would love to meet you but not to play!
YOU got my back up and you thought it would be funny to try and take the piss out of me.
I wouldn't trust you 1 little bit as YOU made a fake account didn't you called IRONHEAD and started all this crap now I see you trying to rip a player off saying the marker hasn't turned up.
Yeah at the end of the day any marker should be sent recorded or even every item just to cover all sides but I do fill you are just pushing for refund to much I might be wrong and your all right and trust worthy but for what you have done to ME I wouldn't trust you.
maybe this is just me getting my own back and letting everybody know what you did. Yeah I'm probably being childish but I can truly say to you I don't care as you pushed me to far.
There I've had my 2p worth in the end hope the NT does turn up its a great marker and nobody lose's out.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Come on, Ironhide.

This is a paintball forum. Let's meet and play paintball.

It's what we do, right?

Reactions: James ECI

ironhide

May 26, 2012
Come on, Ironhide.

This is a paintball forum. Let's meet and play paintball.

It's what we do, right?
At the end of the day I love Paintball but I wouldn't want my balls on your face.:p

Last edited: