Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT ltd £350 ono!!

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
you do realise that the whole "IRONHEAD" thing was probably a typo on Mitten's part.

He couldn't remember your exact username but was was familiar with your penchant of backseat moderation and was being pre-emptive in his posting.

I do believe that it was actually Japtech Smokey who correctly identified that IRONHEAD=Ironhide.

My point is: you try to do a moderator's job in practically every sale thread I come across and presumably, the end result is that it grates on a LOT of people's nerves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Japtech Smokey

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Jono, ironhide, Take your lovers quarrel somewhere else, play nicely.

Jono, and the person selling this marker, lets hope this marker turns up soon.

Reactions: rexy

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I would love to meet you but not to play!
YOU got my back up and you thought it would be funny to try and take the piss out of me.
I wouldn't trust you 1 little bit as YOU made a fake account didn't you called IRONHEAD and started all this crap now I see you trying to rip a player off saying the marker hasn't turned up.
Yeah at the end of the day any marker should be sent recorded or even every item just to cover all sides but I do fill you are just pushing for refund to much I might be wrong and your all right and trust worthy but for what you have done to ME I wouldn't trust you.
maybe this is just me getting my own back and letting everybody know what you did. Yeah I'm probably being childish but I can truly say to you I don't care as you pushed me to far.
There I've had my 2p worth in the end hope the NT does turn up its a great marker and nobody lose's out.
I assume you have never dealt with this guy or being around that long to know him ???? never met him in person but have traded a few things over the years and i trust him 100%

May this be a lesson for the seller if things go wrong ( Which i hope they dont)

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I do hope that this does get sorted and the gun turns up or the refund given.

As an outsider on this - I do not know anyone personally involved, BUT, I have dealt with Fish on a number of occasions and he is a member that I trust 100%. We have both sold and bought from each other and at all times have both had our goods turn up in the others hands. I do not for one moment think that Fish is trying to diddle anyone here.

Nothing further to add, but just hope it gets sorted.

My twopenneth !!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Trying to belittling me all week with a fake user account. Until COOK$ stepped in.
Would you trust somebody like that?
Actually, Ironhide, you have a point.

I definitely wouldn't trust Cook$ - he's very experienced in tactical paint displacement.

Reactions: Cook$