Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye nt

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Hello ladies and gentlemen of the DYE world !

over the 7 years i have played paintball i have owned eclipse markers, smart parts markers and tippmann markers .... i have never owned a DYE marker, however i have just purchased clint moore's old gun from a friend of mine (i havent received it yet) which is a DYE NT 10 ! and i was wondering if anyone at all can give me a bit of info about the DYE NT as regards to cleaning and maintaining it, what upgrades i can get for it, weather or not NT 11 parts will fit on it etc .......

Thanks for reading !

HAMMIE #44

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Hey Hammie, had an NT10, and yeh they are pretty easy to maintain, bolt comes out very similar to a geo and is split in two, with threading holding the two together. Just needs the oring lubed like any other bolt :D not many upgrades you can get for it unfortunalty :( the nt11 eye pipes fit the 10 and so do the grips, contact pads and reg grip (obvs). Not toos ure if the bolt in the 11 fits the 10 :S but the bolt for the 10 can be modified witht the bolt mods which should come with the marker and allow you to adjust the efficiency and sound.

Hope this helps :D

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
yeah mate thanks for the reply :D im just after a pressure tester for the reg at the min cos i heard if you set the reg to 130 psi and use no inserts, they shoot amazing and i dont know how true it is but i heard NEXUS use this set up ......

do you know where i will pick up some grips, reg grips and contact pads ???

Cheers matey

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
No problem, yeh the 130psi with no inserts shoot the best...thats what i had as on mine :) You can pick up the grips, reg grips and contact pads from Just Paintball, give them a call on 01325 242419 and ask for Andy, tell him what you want and hell get you them, i bought the grips, contact pads and reg grip for £44. :)