Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye Weekender gear bag

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
i am thinking for geting one of these what do guys think and are there any other gear bags that are the same price that are better

tomo:D

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
TBH, a lot of players seem to be incited in to getting a large gear so they can fill it wilth all kind of crap, then they try and get a lift in their mate's Fiesta, along with 4 others with the same size bags and discover they just don't fit. For most people a backpack will do the job, gun, bottle & hopper all fit inside, pack, pots and mask can be hung off them if needed. Decide how much gear you need to carry with you and how much space you have to carry it.

Dye make very good bags (as do others) take a look around before you make a final decision.

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
this is all my gear i take to play paintball

marq edge
pinokio
1.5 bottle
nxe pack
crap pack
about 6 pods
eclipse pants
dye top
foldable marker stand
events
profilers
tools
change of clothes

i think thats about it lol i use a big box at the moment

tomo:D

dave t

GWC #25
Oct 25, 2001
North East
Visit site
for your kit, the dye backpacker is a much better option imho
the weekender is better for a weekend away, hmmm, maybe thats why its called the weekender :D

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
the problem i have got with the weekender is there is no were to put a marker which is a problem as i want 1 bag to put all of my stuff in i have also been looking at the proto duffle bag and the empiar cross trainer

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
but the backpacker looks small but if i buy a bigger bag then i wont have to get a bigger bag when i get more stuff and more stuff is coming lol