Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty -Hellfire-Portugal

Lumps

Dec 9, 2001
Visit site
Why were Dynasty shooting Draxxus paint in the finals in Portugal ? . I thought they were paint sponsored by WDP to shoot Victory.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Although WDP sponsor Dynasty with paint when they come over here I'm not sure it's an exclusive deal to just use Victory, I believe when playing in the USA they are sponsored by Great American Paintballs, but to be honest Dynasty get to use pretty much whatever paint they want to when here.

I've seen it before where WDP ran out of victory paint and so Dynasty were using whatever they could get their hands on.

I don't think Dynasty started using hellfire until late into the Portugal event so that may be the reason here also. Since they are so trigger happy, maybe they shot WDP dry? :D I know other paint manufacturers were running out of certain brands of paint in Portugal also so their teams were going to 'lower' labelled brands or switching to other brands.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Dynasty only ever seem to spend around 1-2 mins on the field per game anyway!!1:p I bet their paint sponsor get their moneys worth, maximum exposure for minimun paint input!:D

Jaime Menino

Jun 19, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
Hi

For those that heard the speech from Alex Fraige in Portugal.
"We shot victory till it run out".

They took care of the stock of victory paint. So they went for their best next choice.

By the way, they said thanks to all the paint brands they used.

Cheers
Jaime