Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty -Hellfire-Portugal

R

raehl

Simple.

Just stay behind your bunker until their paint sponsor runs out of paint on location - then bunker them.

- Chris

repairman

Feb 14, 2003
Carlsbad, CA
Visit site
paint issue

To those out there so worried about what we used and trying
to get someone mad at us, thanks. To the gentleman that explained it right. "We used Victory until they ran out of the
green paint". We wanted to continue to shoot our sponsors
paint but the stuff they had left was too brittle.
So if you had a choice what would you shoot if your sponsor
is out of paint...........................well...................hmmm.
Pick something. The guys on the team tried a bunch of paint
SK ended up using the ZAP chronic that the Bushwackers gave
him. The rest asked for Hellfire so we made it happen.

Thanks again for trying to start something.

Adrian thanks again for the paint when we needed it.

Repairman

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
dude, im sure the whole world aint out to get you....... someone asked a question, they didnt try to piss anyone off......

mikelynch49

Jan 15, 2003
mstsinfo.com
I am not sure how much paint we went through as a team in Portugal but I do know that I shot out my pack almost every game. I think Dan and CJ did as well. I think 80 cases may be a bit much but I bet we shot every bit of 50-65 cases.

As for the dip **** that is starting **** about Dynasty. Leave it be. You don't think Dynasty was smart enough to clear it with their sponsors before they switched paint??? They didn't get to where they are by pissing off sponsors. Bottom line is they won and they thanked WDP on the podium in 1st place again. They do what it takes to win tournaments. Don't be jealous and hate just cause you can't win the local scenario game.

Rodney and everyone else I will see you guys in Vegas!!!

Lynch
EFT

Takedown

Sacramento XSV
Mar 27, 2002
Visit site
We estimated that we shot about 60 cases in Portugal. Sponsorshop definitely helps, thanks to Adrian and Richmond at Draxxus for taking care of us, the Hellfire shot great!

Have a safe trip to Vegas,
-Ron

Minnow

Jul 7, 2001
Guernsey CI
mikelynch ...

if anyones a dip **** around here it must be you, re-read the orriginal post and you'll see no insinuation of 'starting ****', just a simple question which Jaime Menino answered in about the fourth post of this thread.

Perhaps the bigger question should be why is everyone getting so upset / defensive about a simple question ?