Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty Luxe

mark_d

Jul 19, 2009
what price you looking at?:D
Offer up mate. It'll take some serious cash for me to part with this beauty though, I absolutely love this gat

Get a pic of it up with your username or your big ugly mug for now.

Keep it public in accordance with the rules folks......

If needs be I'll act as a middleman on this one.
Quick pic with username as per the rules

Better pic

mark_d

Jul 19, 2009
Thats still low mate

Seriously, standard Luxes are £1100ish(at warped i believe), Dynasty Luxes are significantly more than that. This one was bought brand new from Greenspan, its a fully tuned Dynasty team gun(settings it came with are very different to a stock Luxe) and its its lnib(there literally isn't a single mark on it, and there's plenty of people to vouch for that). Please make me a real offer

Apr 17, 2009
sorry mate cant go any higher than that at the moment since i dont know what my team is doing about markers... sorry if you think i have wasted your time... but good look with the luxe ;)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
sorry mate cant go any higher than that at the moment since i dont know what my team is doing about markers... sorry if you think i have wasted your time... but good look with the luxe ;)
Mate just wait, if you know someone going to the campaign cup that has spare dosh and knows your good for the money, they can grab you a bargain..

I know for certain that you would get one off them for under the 1k mark.

;)