Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade Cocker ?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
When I started my team Nexus, I had one goal and one goal only, to get it to the top.
To do that, I had to go and get the sponsor deals that gave me the best chance to do just that !!

Check out my sig underneath this to see what markers I, and my team players chose.
And before anybody jumps on saying we got these guns because of Ledz, well that's true, he and Julian have sponsored us with them and a lot more besides but all the players were able to choose whatever gun they wanted, we did not want our team to be tied to any particular gun, that way, nobody had to compromise their game just because of a single gun sponsor deal.
It worked out, that after we tried a lot of guns, every single one of our players, chose to use the E-Blade, No ****, No exaggeration, that's what happened !!!

Robbo

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
Robbo

didi u giys try out any other electro cockers or was it the more traditional top end markers v's the e-blade?

and no i'm not trying to start a "which electro cocker grip is better" discussion its just that there are several electro grips out there now for the cocker and as u have all had a lot more experience paintball wise than me i would value your opinion on the other grips out there.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by smartecosse
Robbo

didi u giys try out any other electro cockers or was it the more traditional top end markers v's the e-blade?

and no i'm not trying to start a "which electro cocker grip is better" discussion its just that there are several electro grips out there now for the cocker and as u have all had a lot more experience paintball wise than me i would value your opinion on the other grips out there.
Everybody on the team had their own gun already, they had all gotten used to it and were happy to carry on using on whatever gun they had.
Now, if Nexus, was going to try for the big time, then we had to try and get deals done with certain sponsors, I pretty much knew there was no way we were going to be able to do a one gun deal because all the players having differing preferences.
So the deals I was in the process of negotiating were along the lines of partial sponsorship with no one company monopolising the team.
But then just at this time, Planet brought out the E-Blade and we were lucky enough to have Ledz on board and he gave the players on the team some E-Blades to play around with.
All this was going on as I was trying to hammer out deals with several companies.
Luckily for me, it was bought to a halt when all the players just didn't wanna put the E-Blades down once they had got their grubby little mitts on them.
I am pretty sure Ledzy would have wanted this but he in no way, put any pressure on us.
It all fell into place and as soon as he and I realised, the whole team wanted them, it was a done deal and no sooner had the team shown their unanimous preference, a sponsor deal came out of Planet like a shot.
It was a marriage made in heaven really considering Ledzy's position on the team but nonetheless the decisions each member made were wholly independent of anything Ledzy may have wanted.
All I had to do then, was to hook up the WGP side of the deal which I did a week or so later with Bud and Sonny from Worr Games.
It's funny how some things work out !!
Robbo

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
u know its funny but a few months ago all of the "electro" boys used to say that the extra accuracy in the cocker was a myth and now that there are electro cockers out there suddenly it's "ooohhh that really accurate!" :D

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
The E blade

Having trained in the past with Mark T. (before nexus fame) he used impulses with the Iframe. Having watched him in action with that thing he could hit just about anything snap shooting and rip your head off with ROF if he wanted to. Every week he would lambast the team for using cockers as they were to slow etc etc.
Having spoken to mark recently he could have used the Eclipse impulse if he wanted to but said to me

Direct quote "The e blade is the only reason i'll use a cocker. You gotta see it its unbeleivable"

For him to go over to using cockers knowing the stick we'll give him when we see him means it must be something special.

I cant say how durable it is but if WGP have put there fair in it it must be awesome.

I know i want one!!

Cheers

Ken

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
do you know how much the Eclipseblade Cocker,Eclipse Cocker E-Blade Frame, and the Eclipse Rokit Blade Frame in U.S curency
i got the money but i am undecided wut to get i no want
building mi cocker from ground up or just getting an eclipse cocker