Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

e-flex and proflex

Sami4

Oct 29, 2009
Birmingham
Was going to get myself a pair of the new e-flex's but I then thought are they really that much more different to the old proflex's an are they worth the extra money?
Cheers

Sam Mills

Platinum member
Jul 25, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
I would say go for the eflex they combine the top half of the events an the ease of changing the lenses and the great breathability of the proflex I think it's that way round

Tam Rankin

#29 PlumLife - Edinburgh
Sep 4, 2012
Edinburgh
Yeah mate i got a pair and there fantastic. I play alot of indoors and they hardly ever steam up. Can get atleast five games before having to wipe them. But if playing out side i've never had to wipe them.

And yeah its the goggle system off the e-vents and bottom of the jt proflex and there really comfy to wear to

Best buy i've had so far

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I've got e-flexs and proflexes which I still love. I think E-flex are good but I'll probably still wear proflexes when/if I play another tourney, they're just so comfy it's unreal.

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
They didn't seem to feel any less comfy when I tried on a teammates E-Flex. Same foam, etc means they took every comfy bit from the Proflex and just added the Empire lens system which is miles ahead of the JT system.