The Home Of European Paintball

E-Mag Views

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Bad Dave is right

Yes!

PGI should form an opinion and rank all kit through ojective testing - everyone seems to sit on the fence about what is scientifically the best market around.

This testing could include playing style and design as well as all the usual performance and reliability style.

I'd value such an opinion and it would influence my choice rather than having to pounce on every other player and ask for a go with a marker (or different setup marker) that I've never shot with before. Sure people are flattered to be asked but it would help newer (or me - outdated) players choose.

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Bad Dave is right

Originally posted by Silverjay UK
Yes!

PGI should form an opinion and rank all kit through ojective testing - everyone seems to sit on the fence about what is scientifically the best market around.

This testing could include playing style and design as well as all the usual performance and reliability style.

I'd value such an opinion and it would influence my choice rather than having to pounce on every other player and ask for a go with a marker (or different setup marker) that I've never shot with before. Sure people are flattered to be asked but it would help newer (or me - outdated) players choose.
great idea but in the modern market advertising is king and that sort of testing leads to isolating the people who pay most for the magazine . 60% - 80% of the money made is from the advertisers so a bad review would be like cutting your own throat.

worse still the company who pay the most could use leverage to gain a better review as has been seen in the hifi market.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
After all the Emag p**s taking I`ve done lately I think its time for a bit of honesty this Sunday at OTE I put 5000+mixed Diablo and Zap thru my Warpfed Emag ,not one single chop ,maybe a dozen barrel bursts this is not by any means an unusual performance.I`m not saying Emags are the worlds greatest markers ,there not but neither are any of the others,all have weak points and faults and any player who isn`t prepared to admit this is fooling himself as is any player who can slag all other markers but his own.

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Originally posted by Bad Dave
}{y8ri|) keep the herbs growing...you need them.

The new extreme looks hot, then there are the C+C versions as well. the e-mag is on the up.

NO dont care dont like it cos the hopper and warp feed thing looks turd remember my opinion m8 thx
also i will keep me shi* growing thx