Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse Angel LCD Blade Frames

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Just thought it was about time you all heard that Planet Eclipse is ready to launch it's new Blade Frame for the Angel LCD.

After the massive success of the Cocker Rokit Blade Frame, we have decided that we can offer the Angel user a similarly unique experience.

The Angel Blade Frame has several improvements over the standard frame, designed to increase performance, comfort, appearence and user friendliness.

There is a 50% wider trigger plate than the standard flame, in the unique Blade design, and the frame and trigger incorporate 3 EXTERNAL adjusters. No more taking the frame off to adjust your trigger pull. At last, trigger spring tension can be adjusted without removing the frame and without changing the spring, though it still utilizes any standard Angel trigger spring.

Easy-Access buttons, Grip-Rise and a more ergonomic grip design are just a couple more of the Blades new features that make this a totally new, and invaluable accessory for the Angel.

The frame will have its first outing, and be for sale, at the World Cup in Orlando, next week.

We will pot some pics when the frame is chrome plated.

Cheers
Jack Wood

P.S. Expect this to be the first of a full range of Eclipse products for the Angel LCD!

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I haven't got my cocker Blade yet !!!

I am tempted though, I saw posts on pnation and if it makes the trigger feel like a trigger not a mouse OMG I just know I'm gonna get it....must..fight...urge.......