Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse Blade or Black Magic

Triggerman

Aug 12, 2001
Visit site
I've been saving up for a high end cocker for a while now, but everytime I think about which cocker to get, the Blade and the Black Magic keep popping up in my head. So I was just wondering, if you were in my shoes which one would u pick??:confused:

eclipse

in parts they are very much the same gun , looks i feel the eclipse has that hands down but thats jsut me. The Blade trigger is going to give you a nicer pull then the stock Black Magic. I think Eclipse puts a little more love into there guns then Worr does now days.

-TC

J-doe

Jul 8, 2001
Manchester
Visit site
Whatever cocker you do finally choose, you can always stick a Blade frame on to it.

But if you want all the anodising to match perfectly get Eclipse cocker with Blade.

You wont regret it

Triggerman

Aug 12, 2001
Visit site
I wasn't really into the blade trigger fram being on any of my marker choices I listed except for the eclipse cocker, but all I really want is somethin that looks cool, and performs well. Although most of you guys prefer the Eclipse blade, would you go for that or an evo x?? And just wondering but do you guys like the blackmagic's milling??