Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGG or HALO

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
depends what marker you are shooting.

Egg is a good all purpose loader, cheap and the z board will make it a little faster. Also easy to dis assemble and clean.

Halo is faster, can have issues with some markers and double feeding. Has eyes to detect paint in breach.

Reloader B , like a halo but sound activated instead of eyes .

Both Halo and reloader B are more difficult to strip down and clean if needed.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
The Z board might help a little, but you'll notice more dramatic increase in performance with some kind of Halo. The downside is the smaller capacity for paint.

davejeff66

I hate paintball.
Apr 20, 2004
Prison
As long as your pots aren't bigger than your hopper and you don't outshoot, go with whatever works. reloader B or halo with rip drive are top notch.

Aug 9, 2005
Northants UK
reloader b because they are sound activated which means that it doesnt matter what coloured paint you have, the halo uses eyes which have probs with some paint shell colours. also it doesnt matter about ball breaks,if it gets messy inside it wont stop the sound activation from working unlike with eyes.

Legion

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
i personally prefere the egg... dont know why, i never outshoot it with my E1...

heres what planet has to say...

"Best for Speed: Halo
Best for Weight: Evo II
Best for Re-Loading: Evo II
Best for Capacity: Evo II (About 200 rounds where Halo is more like 160)
Best for Service and Parts: Evo II
If you’re a tech head and like to play around: Halo B / Reloader B"

Spankhammer

P8nTbAlLeR
Dec 8, 2003
somanc
Visit site
almost every day someone will start a new thread entitled "egg v halo, or which is best?".
if people just look a few pages back they could read other peoples threads.

Nixon

not dissin you Monkey im just sayin ive seen the same thread so many times.:)

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Originally posted by WBolter
reloader b because they are sound activated which means that it doesnt matter what coloured paint you have, the halo uses eyes which have probs with some paint shell colours. also it doesnt matter about ball breaks,if it gets messy inside it wont stop the sound activation from working unlike with eyes.
You sound like an Empire advert - quiet a few have gone back to Halos because of issues with the reloader - some love em some hate em

My last reloader couldnt hear my viking or excalibur - then all of a sudden when sharing a bunker it jam up as it could hear both mine and my teammates markers - i think it could be you get some good and some bad - i'm using a reloader at minute and no real issues yet (touch wood). But would swap it for a Angry Halo no question......

I also got the idea the halo used BB eyes meaning shell colours donen't make a sprap of difference?

Also is it just me but i havent seen anyone use black sided paint in like 2 years or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.