Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

eggs VS reloader B

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
ive owned a revvie and an egg 2, both now replaced with a halo tsa backman and a reloader b. in my humble opinion the reloader b is the best out of the lot. its light enough, very strong, balances very well on my pimp, never misses a ball, and unlike the other 2, there are no eyes to dirty.

something else to consider is the lids on eggs. when i got mine i found it very hard to get used to quickly pulling it down and getting it to lock in place whilst trying to pod-up, which is why i sold it when i got rid of my ion. i find that the reloader is much easier to load. i admit though that this isnt a problem that everyone has its just my personal preferance

some people complain about the complexity of the halos/reloaders, and they are right to, it can be a pain if you gotta take it apart to clean it, but with the new suicide shells thats not going to be a problem anymore, they make a great loader even better, sorta begs the question "why didnt they think of it sooner"

anyway thats just my thoughts on the subject

peace smegheads

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Another point on lids; week in, and week out i see different rec-ball players, and sup air players strolling around with what looks like a whole real of gaffer/insulation tape, or (as i saw last week) power ranger band aids, plastering their egg hoppers, this is mainly to hold the lid, and battery covers in place, as they break if looked at wrongly. as has been said, Reloaders are very tough and robust. they feel solid.

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
Anyone seen the new Empire lid, you dont actually open it, its got like rubber lines across which let the balls in but not out! Pretty cool idea, I saw it on the Dynasty vs Iron men Vid onthe forums, take a look.

Spank's

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
hmm.. iv seen things like that before, its a pretty old idea, i think Dye did one a few years back (not to be quoted!!) but iv defiatly seen them. Not such a good idea, in my book, what if you get a shot through it?? long time cleaning!! i dont think its standard on the B2, anyway...

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
Ye im undecided wether i like it or not, but this one did have a lip so i guess it would be quite hard to get shot there, but i duno, wait till i see someone with one in action then see how it looks i guess!

Spank's

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
SpAnKy1000 said:
Ye im undecided wether i like it or not, but this one did have a lip so i guess it would be quite hard to get shot there, but i duno, wait till i see someone with one in action then see how it looks i guess!

Spank's
just under £8 at planet for the new collar loading mechanism thingy :)