Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 05 / 06

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Thinking of maybe upgrading sometime soon, no going to start asking about prices or which ones best as I can see in the classifieds adn the 06 should be better than the 05....:rolleyes:

What I am after though is the main differences between each them and any pros / cons...

Thinking of maybe upgrading sometime soon, no going to start asking about prices or which ones best as I can see in the classifieds adn the 06 should be better than the 05....:rolleyes:

What I am after though is the main differences between each them and any pros / cons...
Essentially the same marker with different milling. The main difference is cost.

Neither marker has any cons, they both shoot great.

to sum up this thread, ian knows more than dark stranger :)
Depends what you consider to be a major improvement. Stop showing you age as per usual by trying to turn the thread into a playground argument.

The point I am making is that there are negligable differences between an 05 and 06. Likewise 07 and 08.

I would personally choose the 05. Purely because I would stick a Tadao in it (Microswitch preference) and spend the rest on paint.

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
Depends what you consider to be a major improvement. Stop showing you age as per usual by trying to turn the thread into a playground argument.

The point I am making is that there are negligable differences between an 05 and 06. Likewise 07 and 08.

I would personally choose the 05. Purely because I would stick a Tadao in it (Microswitch preference) and spend the rest on paint.
you make it oh so easy ....

there might not be little difference but i would say the difference is worth the extra £50, besides with a maniac board there awesome.

G

Gassy

If you do not have anything useful to add to a thread Seany then

STEP AWAY FROM THE REPLY BUTTON