Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 07 or dmc?

stu a.p havoc

Dec 6, 2006
having worked my arse off for the last two months i nearly have enough loot for an ego 07 , from the pictures this gun looks cool as f**k , but does it perform as well ?, i know it has only just been released, but if anyone has one what are they like and are they worth the money? i have heard it said that the ego is hard on paint, is this true, ? or should i get a dmc instead ?

Jakey C

Jake Cross
May 28, 2006
wirral
Ego 07 DEFINATELY, Will shoot any paint you throw at it mate, But i wouldnt advise throwing dulux or anything of the sort at it :rolleyes:

EGO7 ftw mate.
I got mine last week, (didnt I J@mes?)
Mine shoots like a dream and is everything the EGO7 has been described as. It is NOT just a re-vamp, it IS a whole new marker.
Add that and the back up you get from PLANET ECLIPSE and you wont do any better!!!:)
Word of warning though, get your name down NOW as there is already a backlog to mid Jan07.
Nige

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
I'd go for a DM7 over an 07 Ego, but then thats because I prefer the look/feel of the Dye series over the Eclipse series. Don't base your decision on looks - Try 'em both out when both are fully available.

(Please don't shun me Nige! ;))

-Will

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
I'd go for a DM7 over an 07 Ego, but then thats because I prefer the look/feel of the Dye series over the Eclipse series. Don't base your decision on looks - Try 'em both out when both are fully available.

(Please don't shun me Nige! ;))

-Will
to me the DM7 just looks like a new milling job whereas the ego7 is totaly different, iv only seen pics of DM7 so i may be wrong but thats what it seems like to me