Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 07 or dmc?

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
the ironman dm6 was just to clear up stock, thats why they didnt put much of an effort into it. kinda like the maniac ego. the nexus dm7 would be hot, hold on for that.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
OMG we've been over this, buy a PMR then you can buy thousands and thousands of reballs and you'll become pro instantly. Even if you don't use them.
Spools arn't the best of friend with reballs. Would make your like easier to use a poppet valve with reballs. No shoot down, less wear and less time lubing.:) but thats just what i think.

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
having worked my arse off for the last two months i nearly have enough loot for an ego 07 , from the pictures this gun looks cool as f**k , but does it perform as well ?, i know it has only just been released, but if anyone has one what are they like and are they worth the money? i have heard it said that the ego is hard on paint, is this true, ? or should i get a dmc instead ?
worked your arse off thats a joke remember i worked for you and seen how much work you really do,when you get it bring it round mine

stu a.p havoc

Dec 6, 2006
got my ego this week gun metal dust , woo hoo! big thanks to tom and the people at planet who chased up UPS who mucked up my delivery.

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
I can't comment if you did mean DM7 becuase I havn't heard much about them or shot one yet, but if you ment a DMC I've just sold one, it was a really reliable gun but I found it very heavy to play with and it was murder to change any o-rings ect.
I'd go for the Ego 07, I'd be going for one as my next gun if I had 800 quid odd in my back pocket!

Enjoy yours!
Katxx