Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 07 rammer issue

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
Alrite guys got a bit of an issue with my 07 when i gas it up the rammer doesnt seem to seat properley and it leaks until a shot or 2 is fired, i was told this was because it had just been serviced by yourself and it would settle in after 1000 or so shots. Ive now put about 10000 through it and stripped and cleaned it twice and it doesnt seem to be making a difference any ideas?

also the bolt pin has a tenency to detatch from the rammer mid game, could it be conected?
cheers
sam

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
are you using too much oil on the bolt, had that problem before, the pin got too greasy and slipped up.

As for your rammer, have you inspected the o'rings on it?

I say if your having bother replace them all.

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
yeah ive cleaned and checked the rammer several times o rings are fine but you might be right on the pin front il be more sparing and see how it goes cheers

Lol!
Thanks Bob :)
As for the rammer, doesnt matter if they look fine, try changing them anyway and only use a SMALL amount on the Orings when you change them. Use a cotton but to wipe out the inside of the body where the rammer sits. May have a small bit of something in there.
Dont really need to lube your bolt anymore either :)
Failing that, send it to Planet for a service.
Nige

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
thanks very much mate i think the rammer was the root of all the problems as i tryed another in there everthing worked perfectly
cheers

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Hmmm - i've only ever seen 3 broken Eclipse rammers in my life so this is interesting to say the least. Drop me an email to: nick.t@planeteclipse.com along with the following details:
- Your full name and contact details
- Serial number of your marker
- Colour of your marker
- List of the aftermarket parts used (inc boards and rammers)
- As much detail of any problems that you are experiencing

Thanks in advance,

Nicky T