Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 08 - Help please! :)

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
Help would be much appreciated! Recently I found with the Angel A1 i'd need a low pressure tank so I'm wary of jumping in feet first and getting an ego.. I have a question.. With an ego 08 would I need some kind of special air tank or would any tank such as this (http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/air-co2/air/3000psi-0-8l-air-system.html) do?

Also, if I got an Ego 08 is there anything else I need to know/get? Anything that's different to a standard marker? I'm a newb.. :p

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
My 2 cents worth

Hi And welcome newbie ,

My Opinion on the EGO 08 ,

With an Ego 08 there is nothing you need apart from air and a hopper, pack some pods a decent mask and lastly some paint :D.. and switch it on air it up and away you go ...

The EGO will also run on high or low pressure..

If you want to upgrade it maybe a tadao yakuza violent OLED board @ £104 and bump pistons ... but to be honest there is really no point these gats are awsome standard....

They are very light and set up just right will leave you with a big grin on your face..

This would be my first choice of gat everytime over an ANGEL...

Anyway i'll let others have there say ..

GL on your choice ..

Carl :)

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Eclipse recommend high pressure bottles, but as has been said they run fine on LP (I run mine on LP), but if you're thinking about getting an angel (not my preference, but whatever) then you'd want a LP bottle for sure. If you did decide you wanted to change from a HP/LP bottle all you have to do is put a new reg on it which is relatively cheap and easy so don't fret about it. Ego 8 is a great marker, go for it!

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
also, how do i get an ego repaired if it broke? Do I send it to planet eclipse? Would they repair it if I bought it second hand..?