Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO 08 Problem :(

killz

Exmouth Seduction #13
Jun 19, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
Heya

was at training today and i put air on me bottle as well as doing this at home yesrerday and my ego was dry firing fine, i then put hoppper and paint on it and it just wouldnt shoot properly. i changed an oring that broke on the front reg and then the gun wouldnt fire....i was told it may be a problem with my solenoid but when i turn the gun on and the air it makesa little puff noise as if tehre is some air going throught but the slightest of amounts plus the gun clicks when i turn it on so i cant see how it can be a solenoid problem but my gun still wont fire!!!

can any1 help???

killz

Exmouth Seduction #13
Jun 19, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
ill try it in the morning but i think i had a new one put in for the last tournament in november and i havent used it since then but i could be mistaken, i will try in the morning anf put the information up...i was thinking that it may be the Rammer or the LPR?

killz

Exmouth Seduction #13
Jun 19, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
the bottles worked fine on all the other guns!!!

erm the puff comes from the gun everytime i pull the trigger as if its firing but just not loud, its pretty quiet....the bolt locks as if air is coming in (i.e i cant push it it forwards and pull it back again) but just doesnt fire properly and the bolt doesnt move back and forward like it should :(

killz

Exmouth Seduction #13
Jun 19, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
i belive so....i cant exactly test it cos my little sister is in bed....would it be a good idea to take out the rammer and clean it etc then try it?