Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 9 swivel collar question

gadge

Team Kinetic
Sep 7, 2005
Tidworth/Leicester/Exeter
My Geo's not technically a light trooper colour. The old troopers were a mix of black and white parts basically a negative of each other Lights had white body and darks had dark bodys. (PE may be able to give a more accurate description) But it will be similar to them in Black and white.

The trigger frames were alternate colours to the bodys too. Thus thats why our will be slightly different unless you get them anodised. Ill try and get a pic of mine up to see what you think.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
with 09 collar is actually slightly different to previous years, you should be able to remove the collar without removing the elbow, but as Steve already mentioned the loctite we are using this year isnt as strong as the stuff we previously use so if you do need to move the elbows you shouldnt have too much trouble.
you will need to remove the elbow on a Geo tho, as the 'golf tee' stops the collar sliding off.

IainT

May 7, 2007
Removed my ego 9 collar during a good clean and the elbow did not have to be removed. Collar slid off lower reg piece no bother, did not even have to loosen it a few threads.

Makes maintenance even easier.