Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego Prime, Ego 11 or LV1

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Looking into a new marker... New to forum not so new to paintballing. Own an older Ego just now and thinking of an upgrade. Anyone got a Prime? Thoughts on it? Any benefits and major differences over a normal Ego 11. Or do I just try and buy a second hand LV1?

Mar 14, 2012
Never actually seen a Prime other than online. personally I'd pickup a second hand Ego11 for about £400-450 off here and spend the other few hundred quid on something else :)

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
I just started noticing the Prime a few weeks ago and done some digging. Looks the part but a few extra pennies. Ego 11 is nice and always appealed to me but the LV1 is starting to grow on me more and more lol

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
I have all three... Ego Prime, Ego CSLs (Ego 11) and Ego LV1s. So probably can offer an opinion on them.

As has been mentioned, all Egos prior to the LV1 are very different. I bought the CSLs as I always buy the SL variant from PE. I really loved the CSL, but when I got the LV1, they stayed in the kit bag. I bought the Prime because I was attracted to the design and also intrigued about the differences. I havent really used the Prime that much, but when I have it did shoot very well. Plus I believe aspects of the science behind the Prime has been incorporated into the LV1 (@Robbo should be able to confirm)

So if I had to pick one... I'd probably go with the Prime. It looks amazing, there are very few around and I like the way it's shot. An LV1 is still a great choice, but the Prime just ticks more boxes right now

Reactions: symes and Aphex

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Cheers for the info guys. Taking it all into consideration.... There really isnt a right and wrong choice by the sounds of things. Will just have to try and snap up whatever comes along at the right time and right price! Trying to fund this sport is becoming increasingly harder! lol

Reactions: alexd

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
I can relate to that.... Its like a big button saying do not press... You just have to press it!! same thing. See a shiny new toy... It must be bought through any means necessary! :)

Reactions: phil-boy and alexd