Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego SL-74

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
mmmmmm pb nation.... where did the come up with sl74... sounds an arbitrary number. and i love the way the thread started makes it sound like he has heard it first hand from planet themselves. yo planet,...wanna share. why do the pbnation lot get to know everytime about the new ego 2009, or the magical head pixies before we do!

I wish there was some way to see the reaction of the planet staff when they see stuff like this... i imagine there may be a betting board somewhere. eg someone from planet puts £20 down that the next planet rumour will be about self loading marker. someone else puts down that it will be about the new planet hovercraft. the guy who guesses the next rumour correctly takes all. if the planet guys dont do it,you should. but i want a comission.

I dont argue against the fact there will inevatably be a new planet marker some time in 2007 but i just love the "information" some people get....like the one on the shaft II barrel coming out last month...that made james distincly grumpy. I WANT ONE!

oh, and someone from planet, if there is a rumour box put me down for £20 on some kind of new bolt. I can do pay pal or cheque.