Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO11, DYE ROTOR, FUEL AIR BOTTLE + NINJA REG, PLUS MORE.

homemade

May 30, 2011
for some reason a dispute has been rased about the ego11 at some point this morning something to do with possible authorised action so i will no go and collect it back from the post office until this is sorted out @Brisance

Brisance

Tom
Sep 19, 2007
Berkshire
for some reason a dispute has been rased about the ego11 at some point this morning something to do with possible authorised action so i will no go and collect it back from the post office until this is sorted out @Brisance
On the phone to them now, I paid through PayPal on a different laptop, so due to security reasons they froze the funds. This is being lifted as I'm typing this really sorry for the inconvenience. At no point did I assume or want this to happen.

homemade

May 30, 2011
it's ok i could just do without being scammed right at this moment in time so i just want to make sure im not being { not saying thats what your doing]. i have collected the parcel back from the post office until we get it sorted hope you understand? if paypal is a problem then bank transfer maybe a better option.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Tom you wont have any problems with this gun or with the seller. Homemade is a top bloke, he keeps his guns in mint condition and tbh its hardly been used. Have played along side him many a time at Diamond Wars NPF.:)

Reactions: homemade

homemade

May 30, 2011
thanks frenchy we've had some good times mate it's been a blast im getting old now its time to give it up. lol

Reactions: frenchy2475