Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego's and Geo 2's for sale

YORKSHIRE_LAD

Jun 12, 2011
chill out mate i get how it works , i just ment i wont have the cash till the end of the month and wanted to wait till i had the cash in hand to offer him.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
hi mate clarkie here any chance on you having a spare white or black eclispe shaft 2 barrel tip to go on a black back cocker thread for my geo+ just bought about 3 weeks ago thats missing !
come and grab us at CPPS or campaign, any time we're at a site as between us we have a whole lot of stuff

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
chill out mate i get how it works , i just ment i wont have the cash till the end of the month and wanted to wait till i had the cash in hand to offer him.
I'll look at getting pictures sorted this evening.
As for the boxes, they accomodate both geos and egos. The colour makes no difference to what it does. I think it is Ego 11's which have black ones. I'll do you a black case for an extra £675 and throw in an Ego 11 too ;)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Would you take £425 collected from campagn for the ego 10
I will give Yorkshire Lad the rest of the evening to take a look at pics and see if he is going to make an offer.
If he does not make a satisfactory offer then yes I will take yours

Sound fair?

YORKSHIRE_LAD

Jun 12, 2011
mate take his offer he has the cash waiting for you now . im not gonna have it for a week , Im not gonna wate your time .

thanks for the pics.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
thanks for being honest :)

rmills, if you want to send me a phone number I can get in touch. which day do you want to collect it? Thursday or later?