Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire axe fault?

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
I get what you mean, but surely they wouldnt have made it adjustable if thas the case.. And like i said i only unscrewed the magnet screw a little, didnt adjust it back to factory but it seems fine at the moment. When i turned it on this morning it took about 3 pulls after shooting it last nite (which is better than 30) and was fine. So hopefully tomoro when i turn it on itl be fine as i put a box through it today
X
Or maybe not, took About 10 trigger pulls before solenoid would click this morning, and the first click was really faint
X

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Problem solved

Was asked to send the solenoid only to kee, they replaced the dodgy piston thing inside the solenoid and now shoots marvellously everytime. I sent it wednesday and got it back today, so a nice swift turn around. Just pissed off i have to work tomoro so cant giv it a propper play until next weekend. But appears to be all sorted

Thanks for comments me beautys
X

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Was asked to send the solenoid only to kee, they replaced the dodgy piston thing inside the solenoid and now shoots marvellously everytime. I sent it wednesday and got it back today, so a nice swift turn around. Just pissed off i have to work tomoro so cant giv it a propper play until next weekend. But appears to be all sorted

Thanks for comments me beautys
X
nice one. :thumb: