Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire axe fault?

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Hello all, just baught a brand new empire axe, my first brand new marker. Turn the gun on with eyes off an the light registers a trigger pull but it doesnt fire, same when no air attached theres no solonoid click, once pulled about 10 times it works ( and i know its not good to spank the solonoid, so thats not y..)
Il be taking it to the local site saturday but just curious if its a 'breaking' the marker in situation? And if its happened to anyone else.
Thanks
X

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
First thing I would do is put a brand new good quality battery in it.

When they install the batteries from factory, they will always drain a certain amount of power and solenoids need a fair bit of power to work correctly.

I have also heard that the Minis used to suffer from a sticky solenoid, usually cured by a load of trigger pulls to activate it. Im sure bolter will be along to help as he is a wiz with Mini/ Axe.

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
First thing I would do is put a brand new good quality battery in it.

When they install the batteries from factory, they will always drain a certain amount of power and solenoids need a fair bit of power to work correctly.

I have also heard that the Minis used to suffer from a sticky solenoid, usually cured by a load of trigger pulls to activate it. Im sure bolter will be along to help as he is a wiz with Mini/ Axe.
The light flashes green which is sposed to be a healthy battery, but will try any way. Thanks