Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Reloader B

hawky

Romford Renegades
May 25, 2008
Romford Essex
Have used this hopper at 2 tourneys and a training session but really noticed at my last tourney that it was struggling to keep up even though i was only on semi,

It basically will feed 6-8 balls at a time and i will have to shake the hopper for it to feed again and is really annoying as i'm spending more time hitting and
shaking my hopper than i am shooting lool

My friend suggested i get a new mic? really not sure about that

and the batteries were fine

so anyone who has had similar problems or someone got any ideas on whats wrong can you drop a line much appreciated

thanks Jake

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Not sure if you can buy Reloader B boards anymore ?
But you can purchase the B2 boards if you have a look at some of the online shops.

Drop in and replace, nothing special to hack at.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Has this only happened the once ?
could it have been paint jamming ?

If you have a team mate or friend who has a Reloader b , try his board in your hopper first. Make sure the spring under the cone is installed properly.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Really important thing to remember with the re-loader is where and when you turn it on.

Turn the hopper on with NO BACKGROUND noise, ie not in the chrono station or safe zone with 30 odd guys firing their markers, this is because it sets a background noise level on the mike to prevent constant feeding.

Turn it on THEN LEAVE IT ON all day.

Best to run it with the 4 pack of batteries on speed 1 and check the drive cone spring is in correctly.

Laters :)

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Also turn the hopper on, with no paint in it... then add paint once it has set its self.

and leave on all day as Marco said (it isnt going to feed till you pull the trigger, unless you open the lid and scream in to it )

just read the manual and the reason you don't load the paint, then turn it on, is when you turn it on empty the intial spin primes the drive cone.....then fill it up with paint :)