Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Emptying a tank

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
The microline is the hose on the bottom of your gat that goes from the air port to the regulator ;) Cant miss it

the regulator being positioned in the front grip of your gat, just sos ya know ;)

unless you have an invert mini.

and as for firing it in the garden, if you live with your parents, make sure you arent firing at anything that belongs to them. my mums wash basin learnt a lesson it wont soon forget :rolleyes: :p

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Firing at cats is a pretty dickish thing to do. As is firing your gun in the garden. Both could result in a visit from the police, and you'd more than deserve it in my opinion.

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
undo the burst disk will drain off then
just remember to re tighten
please dont tell me you actually do this? sounds like a good way to send a burst disk screw into your face.

if you want to get rid of air quietly you could always just turn the eyes of the gun off and just dry drie it into your quilt... makes it surprisingly quiet.

when we say the macroline it meens the plastic bit of tubing coming out the side of where you screw the bottle in. just take the macroline out and screw the bottle in, air will piss out of the hole in the side... should befine...

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
When i needed to take the air out of mine, I just took the rammer cap off, and let all the air pour out of there.