Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Equipment Storage

Nibbler

Nibbler
Jul 6, 2006
Derbyshire
I am doing a project on the storage of paintball players equipment and how there isn't really any where to store it and that it is usually scattered all over the house and so takes up a persons time collecting. I am going to produce a product that will store and display a persons equipment but I will need actual players input.

Can you help me........:cool:

1. Is your equipment scattered around the house?

Nibbler said:
I am doing a project on the storage of paintball players equipment and how there isn't really any where to store it and that it is usually scattered all over the house and so takes up a persons time collecting. I am going to produce a product that will store and display a persons equipment but I will need actual players input.

Can you help me........:cool:

Yes, but that is because I have enough gear to fill at least 5 kitbags, but I only own one kitbag.

Good luck with your project.

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
mine is in theory in my kitbag... apart from the scarrered allen keys, gun that lives in the attic with the reballs, toolkit (thats seperated from most of the allen keys, random paintball parts that i dont use anymore but "might come in handy one day:rolleyes: ", and the spare barrels i have:)

Skeet

Platinum Member
So it looks like nobody will need

"a product that will store and display a persons equipment"

But...thats not a bad thing, if it is a Tech project..because you can then use your research to show, that such an item would not be popular, and hence would be a loss leader, should it go into production.
That will pad out your project nicley...then you can get onto the real deal..whatever that may be.

You could design a decent Gun Stand, like the Hayden Fraser ones, but folding, or something equally useful.

O

ollytheosteo

Nibbler said:
Not scattered so much as heaped- my little dining room is now at about neck level with stuff:rolleyes: , so I hope you're going to be converting an aircraft carrier or something:D