The Home Of European Paintball

Espn clip

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Hi.

I found this on pbnation. Its 2 games Joy / XSV

Magued

From monday night in case you missed it, this was like the last 20mins on espn2. I would have more but i got home late. This is on rapidshare. Just click on free at the bottom of the page. Then wait for the countdown timer to stop. A link will appear. Click on it to download. Sorry for the bad apect ratio. This was my first time recording at a lower resolution to save on file size. I'll try to fix it for next time.

You will also need the divx codec and you'll have to unzip it.

Here's the link. Enjoy.
http://rapidshare.de/files/17706701/xsv_vs_Joy.zip

If you don't have divx, you can download it here. http://www.divx.com/

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
click that link, scroll down and press the button at the bottom of the "free" column. Then the page refreshes and look nearly exactly the same but in the middle there is a countdown timer which takes 60 secs. Then when it's done the page refreshes and you get a page offering 2 download sites and having to enter a word from an auto-clicker filter thing. do that and you're peachy.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Did all that...about 6 times...in 3 different browsers. Always came up with:

-----------------
Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
-----------------

:(

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Beaker said:
click that link, scroll down and press the button at the bottom of the "free" column. Then the page refreshes and look nearly exactly the same but in the middle there is a countdown timer which takes 60 secs. Then when it's done the page refreshes and you get a page offering 2 download sites and having to enter a word from an auto-clicker filter thing. do that and you're peachy.

Tried the above just in case but comes up with a note saying I have downloaded millions of megs already and that I have to pay. Never used the site before!!! :eek: