The Home Of European Paintball

Espn clip

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
mikeanywhere said:
And I suppose you're going to tell me I aint gonna get money for my tooth under the pillow??
No idea, I'm still on my milk teeth but I'm gonna make a MINT when they drop out. I'll be able to buy a sherbet fountain or maybe even 2

Freddie Brockdorff

Olva the Berserker
Aug 22, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Absolutely AMAZING coverage of paintball - what a great way of filming, editing and broadcasting games! :cool:

Suddenly makes it easy for "outsiders" who never seen this sport before actually know what´s going on on field - all the time showing how many players left on each team and always showing exactly who gets eliminated or move up the field with name and photo - really really cool!

This is the way to make "television paintball" - suddenly made it look like just any other sport on tv, well not any other sport cause it´s so much more fun to watch (we think hehe), but by this coverage paintball becomes a "normal" sport everyone can watch on tv and not just something people outside the sport think is only played in the woods!

THUMBS UP BIG TIME! :cool:

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
thanks alot Magued good to finally see what's been done, from what i saw the program was really good and especially when at full resolution on a widescreen television, i think the colours really help sell the program :cool:

and who knows they might get a slow motion camera like in tennis, that would be uber cool...

Sandown

LXB4TW
Aug 25, 2005
Essex
spaces.msn.com
Anyone got another link for this, i keep getting the error as well.

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

www.protopaintball.com
www.deadboxclothing.co.uk