Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3 hopper and tank help

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
so guys hi i have decided to get an etek 3 from lips i need your help to get a decent hopper and tank i want an elctric hopper ive been told about the dye rotor bu it seems pricy but if it worth it i might be able to get the money secondly i need to get a tank i know that there are co2 and hpa but which one should i get and also where can i fill te tank up if i live in southend in essex plz comment on this fast

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
Hi,

Empire Prophecy or Dye Rotor would be a good hopper to get for the etek 3 and also if you've got the money ask about guerrila air from LIPS.

Hope this helps

Duke

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
etek 3 will only work on air
as for hoppers anything that will feed at 15+ balls per second
but best bet talk to the guys at lips and tell them what your budget is for these items and i,m sure they will help you out

FrontlineArtist

Super Registered User
Jun 11, 2010
Berkshire
Air (HPA) preforms better than Co2 though if your planning to go to a Delta Force they don't do air. Dye rotor is the best but you shouldn't worry as much about it starting off.

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
etek 3 will only work on air
as for hoppers anything that will feed at 15+ balls per second
but best bet talk to the guys at lips and tell them what your budget is for these items and i,m sure they will help you out
could u send ma a link to a decent hopper on lips and where can i fill up an air tank in teh uk

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
Halo B With V35 Board and Rip Drive is a pretty good hopper, I have it and would rccomend it, maybe a second hand one aswell if that's too expensive