Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha Metal Parts

sdmpriest

Too much LDS
Jul 22, 2012
Brighton
Hey,

Is there anywhere I can some metal parts for the etha to replace the plastic ones? Mainly the feedneck, eye covers and trigger? I can get a pops to replace the asa. I want to get some custom anno done and these are the main parts I want to get coloured.

Cheers

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
No idea would be nice to find out, as would liek to do the same with my etha. where would you get the anno done?

sdmpriest

Too much LDS
Jul 22, 2012
Brighton
I did think about the GEO feedneck. To be honest all I want is the lever to be metal.

Ricki_Diego: I see you posted on talkpaintball that you installed the violent trigger is that plastic or metal? Maybe there are some hands on metal guys on here that would like to take a stab at making metal eye covers?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
an Etek/Ego10 metal feed will fit, as will the oops knob from the Etek4 am. No idea if these are available you would have to ask Stoney or Nicky T.
We have never made eye covers, Frame or trigger for the Etha in metal. Not sure but i think there are a couple of places making aftermarket triggers for them but i have no idea who.

long story short eye covers and frame are going to be your sticking point.

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
The violent trigger isn't metal unfortunately :( . great trigger but that's the one thing I didn't like, is the feel of the soft plastic trigger.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
an Etek/Ego10 metal feed will fit, as will the oops knob from the Etek4 am. No idea if these are available you would have to ask Stoney or Nicky T.
We have never made eye covers, Frame or trigger for the Etha in metal. Not sure but i think there are a couple of places making aftermarket triggers for them but i have no idea who.

long story short eye covers and frame are going to be your sticking point.
what he said

sdmpriest

Too much LDS
Jul 22, 2012
Brighton
Thanks all, the grip frame doesn't bother me that much as was going to leave it black just the eye covers thats a bit disappointing. Will have to rethink my colour scheme