Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eve character

james sutton

Banned
Nov 12, 2008
manchester
allright, il offer you 2 locklids (you heard me 2) half a bottle of pepsi max, bacon butty crumbs from this plate and a pencil, can post up pics if you are interested?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Lol I aint no geek :p Honest!
I just had him since 2003 when Eve first opened. Ive finally lost interest so Im selling up.
And Bedlam, if you had bothered to check ebay or any other auction websites, you would see characters which are no where near as good as mine go for the same price.

@ b.johnson: Ill offer you some unkind ones? Stop wasting my time eh? Same goes for all of you.

like this one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Biro-Pen-FREE-Eve-Online-75mil-SP-Character_W0QQitemZ110399907160QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_InternetGameAccessories_SM?hash=item19b458e558&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:1|66:4|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:200

james sutton

Banned
Nov 12, 2008
manchester
ok my last offer is only valid for another 10 mins because i will be putting the pepsi in the bin and cleaning the plates with the crumbs thanks.

G

Gassy

I have a joke nearly as funny as this thread

three tortoises
Jim,Ray and Geoff go for a picnic 10 miles from where they live
it takes them 10 days to get there
when they get there they find they have forgotten the bottle opener
Jim and Ray ask Geoff to go back for it
Geoff says "fcuk off,you will have eaten all the sandwiches"
Jim and Ray promise not to eat the sandwiches so Geoff agrees
to go and get the bottle opener.
10 days pass and Geoff has not returned
Geoff still has not returned after 20 days and Jim and Ray are absolutely starving but keep their promise not to eat the sandwiches
25 days pass and Jim and Ray say "fcuk it,we are gonner starve unless we eat" so they start to eat the sandwiches.
Geoff jumps out from behind a rock and shouts "I knew it you fcukin bstards,I am not going now"