Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED AND MORE!! All must got at CPPS on Sunday

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi all,

If I can, I want all this gone on Sunday at CPPS! If you want anything posting, IT WILL COST YOU EXTRA - I'll work out a reasonable postage rate depending on what you buy and we'll take it from there. Payment by cash on Sunday, or paypal if you want me to post.....Payment owed only please (check my feedback).

No trades, no stupid offers. Any questions, fire away.

No PMs until sale agreed.

Proof of ownership image:

1. Unique GEO2 in watermelon! This was done by Sloth just before they shut up shop, and the marker was originally a combat, purchased new from Planet. It is in mint condition, and stunning to look at. No grease, but has everything else including the original cardboard outer box (not pictured). You can tell from the condition of the case it's been well looked after. SOLD PRIVATELY TO A FRIEND

2. DYE Rotor hoppers. One in green, one blue. Good condition.....few scratches here and there but nothing to worry about. Green one has speed feed fitted. £60 blue, £70 for the green one. GREEN ONE SOLD TO Leighsmith BLUE ONE SOLD TO hannibal hawk

3. Guerrilla air tank - stubby 0.8L. Final test 10/2024, born date: 10/2009. Great condition, comes with a thread protector. £80. SOLD TO TURNER

4. V-Force Grillz in olive with clear lens. Lens is in ok condition, mask in good shape. £25.

Reactions: Bolter

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
5. Mirrored lenses for Grillz......one gold mirror, the other silver. Good condition, few minor scratches but nothing to worry about. £10 each SILVER SOLD TO LukeHart GOLD TO rocknroll

6. DYE i4 Gold mirror special editions. Comes with the bag, lens in good shape, stickers thrown in for free ;) £60 ono. SOLD TO 5amwise

7. JT old school jersey in Large. Faded due to washing over the years, but no rips and in good shape. Own a piece of history........£20.

8. Dye camo jersey in medium. Pretty much as new......perfect condition. £10 SOLD TO Garethdodson

9. PSP ref jersey. Great condition £30

10. BT ref short sleeve jersey. As new, don't think it's ever been worn! £10

11. Palmer pursuit shop remote line, custom made. This has a inline reg built into it, and cost me about $120 plus shipping from Palmer direct. It's as new, putting out a steady 850 psi. £40

12. Planet Eclipse tech mat. Used £5 SOLD TO TheCherry0121

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
13. Planet Eclipse Classic gear bag in digi cam. Bought new earlier this year, but switching to a smaller bag for the off season and beyond. Bit of mud around the wheels, and the odd paint stain, but aside from that it's in A1 condition. Best thing would be to jet wash it and leave it out on a sunny day if you want the bit of mud off around the wheels. I've done it before on older bags and they come up like new. Inside it's super clean - just ask anyone who knows me and they'll vouch how clean I keep my gear bag! £70 SOLD TO FANTA - COLLECTING ON SUNDAY AT CPPS

14. Blackstar but covers in green x2. First one to buy gets the cleaner one! Just throw them in the washing machine with your gear at the end of the day and they come up like new anyway ;) £10 each. ONE LEFT! OTHER SOLD TO TURNER!

15. Planet headband in white. Few paint stains but in good condition £5 SOLD TO 5amwise

16. Planet headband in black. Great condition: £5 SOLD TO TEDDY PICKER 99

17. Gun whores barrel sock £10

18. Referee goggle strap: £10 SOLD TO LYDIA

19. JT goggle strap: £10

20: Digi cam sandana, good condition: £10 SOLD TO Evil Rich

21: Bag of Etek 1 camo bits! Eye covers, asa screws, rammer screws etc. £20.

22. Remote line covers by spec ops usa (to match Tippmann camo). Never used £10 each (have 3 in total).

23. A5/X7 hopper covers. One in digi cam, one in omnipat. £5 each. SOLD TO RUBBISH

24. Tippmann Fusion battle pants x 4. These are practically new. One pair has been worn once then washed, the others are still in their bags. I have 4 pairs in total. Sizes are as follows:

Large pair - (the worn once ones): SOLD TO j9_dubster
XLarge pairs (x2) - £15 each BOTH SOLD, ONE TO B 2the eano - OTHER SOLD TO TheCherry0121
Small - SOLD

25. Tippmann Fusion jerseys x 4. Again, basically new - never worn! Sizes are as follows:

Large (x2): £10 each ONE SOLD TO j9_dubster SO ONE REMAINING
XLarge: £10 SOLD TO TheCherry0121
Medium: SOLD

26. Tippmann ultralite pants - these are super light weight pants with small holes to allow airflow. Size Medium - SOLD

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Sorry, but out of all the items I will not post the gear bag :( Just too much hassle!

Live 2 mins from Junction 15 of M6 if you wish to collect.

TheBeast

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Will You consider Trades I got one that will be Heavily in your favour for the rotor :p

Edit--

Everything you want in this? I.e Speed Feed Hopper Air bottle and a Lot of Vents Avatar Spares Frames Lenses, Foam Straps And the Pink Halo b>

TheCherry0121

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2011
interested in a pair of tippy pants and top but im a 36-38 waist any idea of which ones i would need ?

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Is the Guerilla Air bottle carbon fibre? Not used one before.