Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

factory second 08

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
mate i wouldnt worry, and they do say online dont ask for pics lol :p, its hardly anything wrong most of the time

our site owner bought a factory second SL8R and all it had was a couple of dents, on the bolt housing bit, and i beleive aroudn the reg. not that much :cool:

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Team Captain has a factory second ego08 and he seriously spent 1 hour looking for it and it was a tiny tiny scuff, as if he dropped an allen key on it awkwardly (not with much force) and doesn't affect nething.

chrisearl89

Aug 12, 2008
Croydon/Guildford
Jett, I wouldnt say i spent an hour looking for it, but there is hardly any scratch at all. the factory 2nd 08s are basicly in mint condition except for the tiniest of scratches which you wouldnt be able to see unless u were looking for it.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
oh, i know there is nothing worng with them, just wanted to see if there were pics of the guns as i ant get to planes to see them.

We all understood this, but planet ask you not to ask for it on their site.

I think you will find you are not let down. Everyone is just mentioning that it will be fine and if you are willing to buy pending pics, you should just buy.

Regards,

Jett

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Factory Seconds?? What’s a factory seconds? From time to time we have a gun that has a knock, scratch or blemish on there so we can’t send it out as a perfect marker. With these we call them Factory Seconds. They perform and shoot 100% just like any other gun leaving the building. If you don’t care too much about a little mark on it then get yourself a bargain. These are all one off (we may have more than one in each colour) and are still covered under the full Eclipse warranty except obviously for the mark (s) on the body. Please don’t ask to see the marks on each gun. Coz it just won’t happen. First Come, First Served !!!
If marks worry you, then you need to get a perfectly new marker.

I very much doubt planet would put a pic of every factory second up on there website. Rather than flaffing about on there website and having to update each time they sell a factory second, im sure there all very busy building and selling ego's/geo's when there not drinking coffee:)