Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

factory second 08

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
factory seconds vary but they are all purely cosmetic 2nds, they will all perform just like any other Eclipse gun would out of the box.
generally our 2nds can be discribed as the kind of marks on a gun that has been used for a days play, a slight ding, scratch or a mark in the anodising. quite oftern you wouldnt notice the mark, or even think it was enough for the gun to be a 2nd. occationally a gun may be put together from parts which dont quite colour match or more than one part is marked. every one ive ever seen a customer take a look at they were very happy to save a few quid and wernt even bothered by the defect.
Guess im too picky sometimes! but if its not perfect then its a 2nd.

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Jahlad,

When did the 08 seconds come out ? Ive noticed the difference in price between the 08 seconds and the normal 08 which are in the sale is £10 ? Is that correct?

Also,

Any ego 09 seconds . . .

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Jahlad,

When did the 08 seconds come out ? Ive noticed the difference in price between the 08 seconds and the normal 08 which are in the sale is £10 ? Is that correct?

Also,

Any ego 09 seconds . . .
08 seconds are £489 inclusive of vat
Normal 08 are £500 + vat = £575

price difference £85 not £10.

AMDFJimmy

Mar 10, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
I've got a factory seconds 08 in green/red and after studying it for about half an hour couldn't find any form of defect on it at all. Highly recomend them as its an eash way to save some dosh!

Anavrin

Jan 15, 2009
I bought an 08 EGO Factory Second, all it had was a tiny mark on the reg, I did strip it and rebuild it though, I Think they used to use vasaline to lube the regs in the old days, so I cleaned it all off and used the official Elcipse grease, best marker I have ever owned.